• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

What are you guys starting with?

xxljotkkalxx

Dec 9, 2003
Visit site
What are you guys starting with?

Me and a friend of mine just started playing D2 again after hearing the new patch (new items + bosses) + ladder reset..we will be playing hardcore...

I stopped playing in middle of 1.09 patch...so I have no idea what characters were good in 1.10 with no items.

Without any items to start with, just like everyone else on the new ladder, what characters are good to get to high lvl to start MF'ing? I'm thinking either Blizzard sorc or Meteorb or Hammerdin.

Ado

Mar 11, 2004
Sydney, Australia
xxljotkkalxx said:
Me and a friend of mine just started playing D2 again after hearing the new patch (new items + bosses) + ladder reset..we will be playing hardcore...

I stopped playing in middle of 1.09 patch...so I have no idea what characters were good in 1.10 with no items.

Without any items to start with, just like everyone else on the new ladder, what characters are good to get to high lvl to start MF'ing? I'm thinking either Blizzard sorc or Meteorb or Hammerdin.

IMO they are kinda item dependent. I'm starting with a skelly necro called BigDaddyAdo. Made one last ladder and he ended up being the only character i didn't deleted after the reset.

CE is a mad skill to have under your belt and the skellies are the bests tanks you can get (IMO). Nothing better then 14+ skellies + 14+revives + merc + golem to keep a frail little necro out of harms way.

:thumbsup: