• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

What about the other 3 RW's?

Wmeredith

Sep 16, 2004
What about the other 3 RW's?

Does anyone have any info on the missing 3 RW's? I've seen "pattern" talked about, but that's been around forever and it's still not activated, so I think it's BS. I've also seen scrrenshots of "plague" working AND not-working. So what's the deal, they release 10 new RW's and tell us about 7? I want the other 3, especially if they're (relatviely) low-level rune req. with powerful mods!
e.g:
Treahcery, Spirit, insight, obedience, Oath, Duress, etc.

Some of the new RW's have been awesome. I want the other 3!!!!

Merick

Jun 22, 2003
Fractal Land, Nebraska
www.xanga.com
Plague and pattern are in the mpqs I believe, but they are marked as "inactive" and don't work in single player or on the realms (tested on non-ladder at least). The picture of plague was from someone making a mod that enabled it. I think pattern is a pretty easy one to make right? So we'd have heard if it was ladder-only. If plague is ladder-only we won't know for a while.

I don't know about the 3rd missing one though.

Darnoc

Jan 20, 2005
Chicago Burbs
I remember someone mentioning that the other three might just be the realm only runewords being made available on single player. I still don't think that blizzard would have called them new runewords then, though.