• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Weeks-in-Review Aug 1-14

water_moon

Jul 19, 2004
IL, USA
Weeks-in-Review Aug 1-14

It's that time again! Time for the week (and last week) in review!

First and formost, the I-knew-better-than-to-think-I-could-leave-for-good folks and the no-longer-noobs:

radiant Kagutsuchi
Spludge
Daulmakan
Jesterrm why can't they all be this thorough?
VioletStar EU!
abarlament
kazh returnee
chaosarcher 1.11 reels another one back in
ZeratulsAvenger
threeofnineteen
absufan
Tournai Solum have you been huggled lately?
DevontheGnomey he's baaack.
Registrar
Necromortis
JMtistic
conorprince
nikstone came back just to hand out goodies

And admist the returnees and in-comings we lost Bunny_Usagi until she's all done with school and ComeOutAndPlay. is leaving us as well.

And the pats/mats for these weeks are: (excuse me if I miss you, I don't seem to be to good at this part and ther are more than a few)
nameless by Jake_b74
Vitalis by Death_StrikeR
A****aroth by kazh
Guardian mandoragon by LOCO
Reginald by necrolemming
Guardian Skunkeneggar by skunkbelly
PreciousFire by martinkingss
Hooray by abarlament
Guardian Killuded by whomhead
Garth by jrlafrance
Morgana by necrolemming
Phobos & Crushing by XDoomasX
Skywalker by stormlash
Rynda by Rynda
AnamCara by ScarsOfTomorrow
BearPaw by HolyPade

How fast can you kill an HC character when you're no trying to?

Get away from D2 for a bit with these tips for taking over the world.

Congrats to skunkbelly, Pal of the month and (real) winner of the I-pod shuffle.

In other news, we have a new forum couple. Congrats and best wishes to Darkwell and Miranda. And congrats are also due to our new proud papa, GlennDanzig220 (and to ron, soon-to-be proud papa). And HBeachBabe is safe in Sweden, too bad her computer isn't... but I'm sure we'll see her soon.

Mar 9, 2005
Montana
and there is a huge giveaway going on in the giveaway thread, check it out if you haven't, there are still tc87's and LOTS of TC84's, 81's and on down. Next weekend there will be lots of socketables given away.

essojay

Jun 26, 2004
NH
Great work with the review! :thumbsup:

Welcome to all the new members and congrats to the new mats, pats and guardians!