• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

W00T! Bannage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmervyn

Jun 24, 2003
NYC
www.rpgtraders.net
W00T! Bannage!

All I can say is, it's about friggin' time. Is this but a drop in the bucket, and it is truly feasible? I don't much care. At least it will encourage people to stop cheating quite as much as we've seen in the past. I'm hoping that HCL will approach cleanliness for the first time in several years because of this action.

(Last time I discussed something OT, Zappa & I nearly came to blows {verbally} and I started hanging out at the OTF. That was after 9/11 {go figure}. But I think this is more than appropriate enough, since one thing I can't stand about HC is the way that SC cheating has steadily crept into it.)

Carnage-DVS

Jul 4, 2003
jmervyn said:
All I can say is, it's about friggin' time. Is this but a drop in the bucket, and it is truly feasible? I don't much care. At least it will encourage people to stop cheating quite as much as we've seen in the past. I'm hoping that HCL will approach cleanliness for the first time in several years because of this action.

(Last time I discussed something OT, Zappa & I nearly came to blows {verbally} and I started hanging out at the OTF. That was after 9/11 {go figure}. But I think this is more than appropriate enough, since one thing I can't stand about HC is the way that SC cheating has steadily crept into it.)

Never knew you played HC. Were you East? And did you ever duel?

soj ft nr nt

Banned
Jun 26, 2005
Valar-Wrath said:
Someone stop me from flaming the living hell out of this kid and getting banned.

Please.

calm down. I'm just wondering why he thought it was a good idea to make a new thread about old news instead of just adding to the existing threads.

Ankeli

Oct 11, 2004
Finland
Tai. said:
In the immortal words of the Human Torch, "Flame On"
You know I got ya back Valar.

Cheers
-Tai

Dear God that movie sucks, theres nothing immortal about anything in it :(

Raith

Jul 3, 2003
www.geocities.com
calm down. I'm just wondering why he thought it was a good idea to make a new thread about old news instead of just adding to the existing threads.
not new news really, i didnt know about it until ive read this post. WOOT! why go to bnet when i got diinet?

jmervyn

Jun 24, 2003
NYC
www.rpgtraders.net
Raith said:
not new news really, i didnt know about it until ive read this post. WOOT! why go to bnet when i got diinet?

Well, that was sort of my point - I don't bother reading bnet anymore. And I didn't notice anything during a quick scan of this forum about it; If I've offended someone because I didn't see this post regarding {this particular} ban, you have my heartfelt apologies. As to being old news, Flux just posted it Thursday at 20:18 PST, for gawd's sake.

Kid? I've been around for years, but I just play limited & wierd hours due to work. And no, I'm no dueller. WildBill introduced me to GAT.

Valar-Wrath

Jun 9, 2004
*Valar-hc on ehcl
jmervyn said:
Well, that was sort of my point - I don't bother reading bnet anymore. And I didn't notice anything during a quick scan of this forum about it; If I've offended someone because I didn't see this post regarding {this particular} ban, you have my heartfelt apologies. As to being old news, Flux just posted it Thursday at 20:18 PST, for gawd's sake.

Kid? I've been around for years, but I just play limited & wierd hours due to work. And no, I'm no dueller. WildBill introduced me to GAT.

Meh, no, no. My post was directed at soj ft nr nt, not you, silly. ;)

NEURO_CKY

Feb 13, 2004
Ashland,Oregon
www.ckymusic.com
is it just me....or is soj nr nt getting more and more forum friends by the minute!! i mean........he is soooooo popular lately. maybe if i act more nubbish and start cheating on b-net....you guys will give ME more attention?? :lol:

CampKillYourself

Tool_Master

May 24, 2004
Sydney, Australia
NEURO_CKY said:
is it just me....or is soj nr nt getting more and more forum friends by the minute!! i mean........he is soooooo popular lately. maybe if i act more nubbish and start cheating on b-net....you guys will give ME more attention?? :lol:

CampKillYourself
That, and you must constantly make posts that always seem to be degrading someone in some way. :lol:

jmervyn

Jun 24, 2003
NYC
www.rpgtraders.net
Valar-Wrath said:
Meh, no, no. My post was directed at soj ft nr nt, not you, silly. ;)

Ohh. Velly Sorreeee, my mistake.

I'm starting to see a payoff, if you can call it that, already. I'm starting my new HCLE bladesin and I'm running pubbies.

I'm in the A3 jungles with a sorc and a pally, and the pally says something's really wrong with his graphics card lately. Keeps going dark on him.

Punchline: I was casting Cloak of Shadows on the souls and midgets. Found out he had never seen it before. I was in stitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.