• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Vet wants some info regarding new patch :P

FrozenSolid

Jun 10, 2004
Somewhere
Vet wants some info regarding new patch :p

Hello again my dear d2 friends... although I doubt anyone will recognize me cus I see lots of new faces.
Anyway, as some of you know I stopped playing. But I still want to know what the new path is like.
I know the new changes was ~10 new runewords, some bosses(?), that "hellfire torch" and some keys(?). So can someone fill me in here plz?

- Frozen

aman

Assassin Moderator
Mar 23, 2005
Scotland
Well hi i guess :clap:

The keys can be found at the summoner/countess/and that guy you kill in act 5 and pindle portal closes(really sorry can't spell his name)

You collect 3 keys and cube them in act 5 iirc(note needs to be a key from each of the guys i mentioned above) and then they each drop a body part.

This opens a portal to a random uber fight lililth , uber duriel and uber izzy.
If you collect 9 keys and open 3 portals you get 3 different fights therefore getting the three body parts.

Cube the three body parts and this takes you to uber trist there you fight uber diablo , uber meph and 1 more can't remember :lol:

They drop a hellfire torch once defeated.

For more information do a search as there is alot better explaniations than mine

Aman

FrozenSolid

Jun 10, 2004
Somewhere
Yeah Ive visisted that page already. Too bad they dont explain about the keys, bodyparts and helltorch. Is there a site that gives full info cus I couldnt find one (and im too lazy :p).
So no more marrow bug huh? I assume the numbers of pvp bone necs have decreased alot?

edit: Hi Phyrexial. I remember your avatar too :p
I didnt intend to be away for long but after my vacation in Texas Ive been busy with other stuff. Ill be roaming the halls again when I get some stuff organized. And its good to be back ;)

edit2: Right, I found some nice infos now, thanks. All sounds fun but I hope it wont pull me back into the black hole again ><