• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Very good news

fbrooks

Dec 22, 2004
Very good news

Blizzard has closed hunderds, maybe thousands, of accounts and banned the cd_keys of the players who were using the new maphack Easymap.

The funny pathetic thing is they all blame the author of the program.

LOOOOOOSERS

:clap: This thing made my day : clap:

Arutha

May 20, 2004
fbrooks said:

I have read a few posts where they blame blizzard for makeing it possible to cheat. :lol: Reminds me of that line in Shawshenk redemption or however you spell it "Everyone in here is innocent"

Darnoc

Jan 20, 2005
Chicago Burbs
I'm curious, does anyone know when all these peoples' accounts were banned? Was it all at once, like they flipped a switch and bam! They all got banned and booted off the realms? Has this kind of thing happened before at all?

Jul 29, 2003
Visit site
this is great for several reasons:

1) they got what they deserve because theyve likely been cheating for years

2) in reality it will hopefully raise the prices of stuff found by legit magic finders since everyone will be at the same pace.

3) even those who come back from the ban with other accounts will be wary of using programs because it may be blizz entrapment.

:lol: :thumbsup: :lol: :thumbsup:

Dad Daniel

May 7, 2005
Sofia
fbrooks said:
Blizzard has closed hunderds, maybe thousands, of accounts and banned the cd_keys of the players who were using the new maphack Easymap.

LOOOOOOSERS

:clap: This thing made my day : clap:

I am so excited!! GREAT NEWS! This quote from one movie i have watched on RTL2 is very appropriate to express my happines!

"Ooooo, Jaaaaa!! DAS IS SO GROSE!

Das is zeir gooooooood!!

JAAAAAAAAA!!

Fantastishe!

Shneller! Shneller! Shnelleeeeeeeerr!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

VUNDERBAAAA!!"

P.S. Any similarities with real person or facts are casual!

mannyfresh

Aug 11, 2005
canada
It's really not so much funny as it is sad that these people would think a new maphack would come out so soon, if at all. I hadn't heard of this incident, but it's clearly obvious that Blizzard was up to something :D (It is Blizzard who put it up right?)