• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

VERRRRY Stupid Questions about d2

Jun 28, 2004
VERRRRY Stupid Questions about d2

i have three questions..

1. When u make an account with a registered email, and lets say u just wanted a new pass cause u forgot and u sent them an email. The email from Blizzard about the pass change should arrive instantly...but it didnt. So i send 4 more emails but nothing happens. no email, nothing. Lets say Blizzard sends the 5 replies the next day. If i dunt answer them , then nothing happens right?

2. Will I be banned for sending them so many notices?

3. When I change my registered email, I will get a confirmation email from blizzard on my new email adress. I dunt have to do anything with it right?

mhl12

Jul 3, 2004
USA
1. blizzard email support is known for taking a long time. Wait 24 hours and check again.

2. no.

Jun 28, 2004
so if i dunt answer to the replies...nothing happens ? they dunt do anything unless i reply right?

also answer question 3 plz.

mhl12

Jul 3, 2004
USA
what do you mean? All of blizzard's password recoveries are automated. They will send the password only to the email account that is registered to your b.net account.

3. I don't think there is a way to change your registered email for your bnet account. But that might have changed in 1.11 so I'm not sure.