• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

USEast HC ladder = owned

Intolerance

Jul 4, 2003
Tampa, FL
www.trueachievements.com
USEast HC ladder = owned

After about 11 hours of grinding away at the quests, we decided to end our run in act 3 hell, holding the top 8 ladder spots:

Screenshot 1

The group was the first to beat NM baal:

Screenshot 2

I was the "teleport through everything" character, and I'm living proof that you definitely DON'T need maphack to go quickly (at least not through all of NM).

We're still ahead of our softcore counterparts- perhaps not in terms of quest completion but we have higher level characters. Hopefully we can get together today and finish out the run.

Twoflower

Banned
May 22, 2004
same on europe ladder, screeny taken at 6 am euro time, 6 hours after reset

edit : nevermind, screeny is not usable :(

HollisteR

Aug 4, 2005
Roseville, MI
nice job guys...when i saw that im like damn i wanna meet those ppl lol...if you want when u restart chars, i'd be glad to start a char with you..or whenever....msg me @ *FLO thnx dude

TaRHeeLs

Jul 29, 2005
I was in first for Zon and in the top 5 for overall on USEast Ladder for a long while. Then I went to bed >.<

WarHymn

Aug 25, 2003
Visit site
Very nice Job Intolerance! and the rest of the crew.

I said exactly the same thing as that previous poster, "wow, I wanna meet those guys", you guys have a forum or a channel where you meet, and is your group limited to 8players, or do you have some that didnt make it at the beginning of reset?

Intolerance

Jul 4, 2003
Tampa, FL
www.trueachievements.com
WarHymn said:
Very nice Job Intolerance! and the rest of the crew.

I said exactly the same thing as that previous poster, "wow, I wanna meet those guys", you guys have a forum or a channel where you meet, and is your group limited to 8players, or do you have some that didnt make it at the beginning of reset?

We're just a bunch of OLD D2 acquaintances, many of whom haven't played in years. Most of us played together pre-LoD. We keep in touch on a D2 forum site where the talk doesn't much involve to D2 these days (aside from times when there are ladder resets).

We posted the channel that we'd be in right before the reset and 8 people showed up, so we had our team. We hadn't heard from one of the guys since LoD was new =O

I got about 2 hours of sleep (5:30-7:30) then got up for a long day of work. Now one member has died and the rest are up to Baal in act 5. I'm still in act 3 and don't have another night to marathon it and even though they've offered to help me get to Baal I told them to go on without me. As far as I know, they're playing with whomever they can to fill the 2 vacant spots.