• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

unable to find connection

hneaz

Jul 12, 2005
Naperville, IL
unable to find connection

Yetserday, i tried playing on the US West realm but i cant log in cuz the message keeps saying that its unable to find a connection and it said to restart my modem. i use broadband connection and i can surf the net. the funny thing is that i can play on other realms except US West. i uninstalled the game and installed it gain and the same message kept popping up. i even cleaned my bad registry and scanned my pc for viruses and shut off my firewall and it still wont let me in. am i being banned from the US West realm?

hneaz

Jul 12, 2005
Naperville, IL
i d/led the file to reset the server list. double clicked on it and it said the registry got merged. i tried to log in and the same message popped. i followed the steps required to delete the bnet registries and i still cant even log in. man, this is really frustrating.