• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Uber

AAJimmy

Jul 3, 2005
Göteborg
Uber

Its getting boring with baal. I am going to run the Summoner for one key tomorrow. And after that the countess. Hopefully a necro or a blizzard sorc can do nilathak. And then we go and own the ubers. How hard can it be? Only softcore noobs without mh who thinks its hard. Probably nothing for experienced hc players.. :)

Carnage-DVS

Jul 4, 2003
AAJimmy said:
Its getting boring with baal. I am going to run the Summoner for one key tomorrow. And after that the countess. Hopefully a necro or a blizzard sorc can do nilathak. And then we go and own the ubers. How hard can it be? Only softcore noobs without mh who thinks its hard. Probably nothing for experienced hc players.. :)

*Awaits the "Well, I died" threads*

soj ft nr nt

Banned
Jun 26, 2005
AAJimmy said:

It is very hard with most characters, but very easy with the right party. I doubt anyone will be even trying uber trist anytime soon.

Jun 26, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
i will be doing a writeup of my encounters with them (including all 3 lesser bosses) pretty soon. I've been putting it off for a while and i figure now is as good a time as any.

Stimm

Jun 30, 2003
Member Acoma Warriors
Visit site
stevethatsmyname said:
i will be doing a writeup of my encounters with them (including all 3 lesser bosses) pretty soon. I've been putting it off for a while and i figure now is as good a time as any.

Whats the deal with these " ubers" ? There is very little mentioned in the patch notes. How do they spawn and whats the reward etc ?

AAJimmy

Jul 3, 2005
Göteborg
Ok

I have read up on the ubers and a team which could do them now with ghettogear is the following. MANY Hammerdins and a BO-barb or Oak-druid. Its not necessary with a smiter or crushing blow according to many people who have tried it with hammerdins. I even read about two people who did it with only two hammerdins, one using salvation the other conc. So how many hammerdins stupid enough to try this are on europe?? We already got a druid and a barb, I think ;).

1. Evil_Hammare
2. ??