• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Uber stories

Jun 29, 2005
California
Uber stories

So i gathered all the keys and made the portal

Duriel seemed easy enouph but when her life was about halfway i started to encounter her swarms

her swarms were all pysical immunes

they gathered around duriel and i couldnt get any hits

duriel started to heal, and thats when just said ....

i was determined though, so... i kept whirling

it was beyond annoying...

my stamina would be drained 98% of the time and i was constantly frozen and/or stunned

lucky for me i had some hidden non-pysical damage and i wiped out the swarms

other then that duriel was cake.

for my barb Izual was pretty easy, seeing as how i died about 5-10 times because of iron maiden

i havent fought the third uber, who was it andariel?

May 23, 2005
Invalid
Hardened Steel said:
Duriel seemed easy enouph but when her life was about halfway i started to encounter her swarms

her swarms were all pysical immunes

Duriel... the PRINCE of pain, why does everyone think he's a she?

chono123

Jan 17, 2004
they are all pretty easy until u open the next portal. the one that spawns guy was hard for me. too many guys around him. killed me so many damn times. but i finally kill him and got a crappy helltorch.

garion

Apr 8, 2005
San Francisco
Hardened Steel said:
wait,

o in the individual portals its, Uber Izual, Uber Duriel, & Lilith, and in the tristam one its all three or what?

UBer izzy, uber duriel, lilith

last portal gets you a party with uber diablo, uber baal, and your eager uber mephy...all at once....trick is to seperate them out...and the nwork on one at a time...good luck (my first time was easy....every time after seems harder...hmmm)

Apostolos

Jul 30, 2003
Visit site
OK, attack of the n00b incoming. My last login date is 8/28/04, so bear with me. Ive been reading as much as I can lately since Im starting to play again. What do you mean when you say "individual portals" and fighting all 3 named at once? As of right now I have only beaten Andy on Normal w/my first character.

garion said:
UBer izzy, uber duriel, lilith

last portal gets you a party with uber diablo, uber baal, and your eager uber mephy...all at once....trick is to seperate them out...and the nwork on one at a time...good luck (my first time was easy....every time after seems harder...hmmm)

Ãœber

Aug 12, 2005
Act 5
Apostolos said:
OK, attack of the n00b incoming. My last login date is 8/28/04, so bear with me. Ive been reading as much as I can lately since Im starting to play again. What do you mean when you say "individual portals" and fighting all 3 named at once? As of right now I have only beaten Andy on Normal w/my first character.

The new 1.11 patch came out and with, a new world event, sorta

all 3: summoner, countess, nithilitak drop different keys with which you combine in the cube @act5 and it opens a random portal(1 of 3) with one uber boss ,either Lilith(Uber Andariel), Uber Izual, Uber Duriel.

summoner: key of hate
countess: key of terror
nithlitak: key of destruction

when you beat each one of those bosses they drop a different body part, either Baals eye, Mephistos Brain, or diablos horn then with which you combine them in a cube AGAIN and you get yourself a portal to uber tristram with all 3 uber bosses: baal, mephisto, diablo

when you beat all 3 bosses they drop (times number of players)xStandard of Heroes small charm & 1xHellfire large charm