• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Two questions about my WW baba...

Scorp84

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
The Netherlands
Visit site
Two questions about my WW baba...

Hey,

I have two questions about the WW (2 handed) baba I am going to make.

1st: Which ETH BotD weapon is better? Ghost Spear or Great Poleaxe? (both have range 5, speed 0, and 86,5 average dmg).

2nd: Shall I use a ENIGMA Breast plate and keep my base str, or shall I put on a elite armor (like Archon or Wyrmhide) and put some in str for the damage as well???

This is strictly PvP :)

Please help me out!

Grtz,

Jul 3, 2003
Ohio
as far as question 1 goes, GP by all means. Spear's req's are ridiculousy high in my opnion.

cant help much with question 2, but damage is a good thing.

-Jesus

Svale

Jun 23, 2003
Denmark
Visit site
1 Well they require allmost the same stat points combined (spear a little higher). So basicly you want to decide if you want more ar (spear) or more damage (polearm). Or go with the one you find that looks the best :D

2. Well again your choice. do you want more damage and defense or more life.

These are actually question nobody can answer. It is all up to you :p

Cybulski

Jul 6, 2003
hmm, is 100 base str too much?
i have 80 atm.. i need some str so i can lvl, cant use isenhharts for ever.. -.-

Ifrit18

Banned
Nov 1, 2003
In your backseat
83-85 str is fine. Make sure you have annhil charm :). I got a 20/16/9 annhil charm for myself at lvl 70 and only have to get 87 str to use my botd colossus blade.