• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Two Forumites Unite

Miranda

May 22, 2004
Fresno, CA
Two Forumites Unite

Darkwell and I were married on Monday August 8th at 6:00PM, in Las Vegas Nevada. The ceremony was performed by Elvis and attended by Krystyna and Patrick, Darkwells children, and my family, London (mom), Doug (stepdad), Jacob (brother) Josh (brother) and Jade (sister). I now live in Fresno, CA.

Miranda (Jill)

Darkwell (John)

Tournai Solum

Jul 24, 2005
And you two met on the internet?

Whoo! Goooo internet!

That's sweet. I hope you and him are happy together forever.

somethingsin

Sep 27, 2004
Utrecht, the Netherlands
Congratulations, although the fun in getting married by elvis in Vegas eludes me completely.
Does this mean you won't be on at the same time from now on due to having one computer in the house, or will we get two different members double posting each other from now on?

Have a nice honeymoon. May I suggest Harrogath as a very nice destination this time of year.

(Ps, change your sig)

Nacaa

Jun 21, 2003
RRM/RWM
Wow, holy stuffs!!!

Big congrats to both you :D I really hope this will be a long and lucky marriage. Really glad for both of you.

Jesterrm

Aug 2, 2005
Redmond, Oregon
My heartiest congratulations to you both! Yet more proof that internet romance is a real possibility (my wife and I met on the internet, next month will be our first anniversary :thumbsup: )

sirpoopsalot

May 24, 2005
dranking tequila
I've been looking for romance on the internet too, but i can't seem to find a way past the 'provide your credit card number to verify your age' entry screen :D ---- just kidding.

Seriously though, it's a very cool thing. Congrats.

Vargas

Sep 14, 2004
Brazil
Gah! *splits drink on the floor*

Is that true? And the poor Sidhe girl, was invited at least? OMG, Congrats to you two!

Underdawg

Jul 4, 2005
W
Aren't runes big pieces of rock with engravings on them? :lol:

But wow Elvis he's still alive?

Anyways, Congrats!

DundeeKahn

Mar 2, 2004
Congrats to both of you. :clap:

Whats up with John? Cant find him online anymore...
Give him a Break, Miranda... :D

Have you already PvP?

Vajar

Jul 7, 2003
My wife and I met on the internet.. not on diablo 2 forums.. but eh, its still kinda cool. But ya... congrats.

Pooper, there are such things as mail-order brides, they'll marry you for a credit card number. You don't even have to verify your age :thumbsup:. Not quite the same level of interactivity you've had at those other sites though... this one's a step up... :p

Vajar

Jul 7, 2003
Crudesash68 said:
True, but they are kind of smelly when you first open the envelope.

Steve

Don't quote me till I'm done editing ya numbskull :p

(burns have been a bit rare lately.. and I'm feelin a bit flamerific)