• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Trapper question

Gero

Aug 15, 2005
Trapper question

im making a pvp trapper lighting, and i need to know what are good base stats

Gero

Aug 15, 2005
ilkori said:
People still ask this question? What are the rules followed for EVERY OTHER pvp character you've seen?
i dont get what u mean, any how i need a number not just as much as your gear needs type crap

Evrae Altana

Aug 13, 2005
Rubby Ducky
im making a pvp trapper lighting, and i need to know what are good base stats
I'll just assume you have access to good gear. I'd leave strength at base since a BP Enigma + Anni + Torch + any other +str item will give you all the strength you need. As for dex, I'd leave it at base too unless a piece of your gear have a high dex requirement. Put points into vitality as if your life depended on it and as always, don't touch energy.

Gero

Aug 15, 2005
Evrae Altana said:
I'll just assume you have access to good gear. I'd leave strength at base since a BP Enigma + Anni + Torch + any other +str item will give you all the strength you need. As for dex, I'd leave it at base too unless a piece of your gear have a high dex requirement. Put points into vitality as if your life depended on it and as always, don't touch energy.
ok lets say i have crap right now :lol: then what?

Gero

Aug 15, 2005
Speederländer said:
Gah. Strength and dex for whatever equipment you can afford. The rest into vit.
like i said i need a number like no more then, what in what :thumbsup:

Gero

Aug 15, 2005
Speederländer said:
Ok, 53 strength and 60 dex. How's that? Of course I just made those up since you demand numbers and refuse to list equipment. :thumbsup:
why u have to be an ***?

Gero

Aug 15, 2005
i have a shako, lidless wall, silkweave mesh boots, eye of etlich ammy, lava gout gloves, 2 raven frost, and a bartuc claw, and mav belt, thats about it for now till i pull more from other chars

Gero

Aug 15, 2005
Naliworld said:
If you want any assistance, I'd suggest you watch the attitude. People here freely give advice at the expense of their time, and no one likes an ungrateful sod.
i agree but look how they were giving me an attitude, being sarcastic is not nice

middleman35

Sep 30, 2004
Well with that gear, you shouldn't be tryin for max block, so it's str/dex high enough to equip your stuff and not a point more. General rule for casters, strength ONLY helps u to wear items, and dex is only if u want to block. So with that gear your highest strength requirement is lava gouts at ** (consider swapping these for lower requirement 20ias gloves) and for dex it's bartucs at 79. These number are fairly easy to find, they are printed on your items.

Evrae Altana

Aug 13, 2005
Rubby Ducky
The two Ravenfrosts should boost your dex up by a lot, so you'll only need a minimal dex investment to be able to use those Bartucs. As middleman35 said, your heaviest item will be Lavagouts. I'd replace those with IAS gloves or Frostburns. Keep in mind that Shako gives +2 to all attributes and also take into consideration any +str or +dex charms you may have in order to avoid putting too much into str/dex.