• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

trading on west hcl...

senji

Banned
Jul 9, 2003
trading on west hcl...

anyone play on west try trading? its almost impossible.
The default west hcl trading channel is forsaken and everyone goes to this lame op hctrader one so i have to deal with bunch of idiots

if anyone still plays on west lets trade itams!

NEURO_CKY

Feb 13, 2004
Ashland,Oregon
www.ckymusic.com
senji said:
anyone play on west try trading? its almost impossible.
The default west hcl trading channel is forsaken and everyone goes to this lame op hctrader one so i have to deal with bunch of idiots

if anyone still plays on west lets trade itams!

Im playing again on west for awhile senji (taking a little break form guild wars). only problem is that i got a late ladder start and am currently only 45 still mfing norm meph/andy in hopes to find some better equip for nightmare. im also saving up my pgems as per usual.......only im prolly not going to roll them like i used to (not for awhile anyway). ill need them to get the usual survivor gear together (frosties, peasant, viper, wizzy, etc.)anyway, once i get things up and running ill do some trading with ya!
and yes....the hc trade channels are absolutely pathetic these days.

CampKillYourself