• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Trading commentary

geeber

May 3, 2004
Trading commentary

I dunno if there is a place to post this, or where it should go, but I was wondering if we could have a thread somewhere where people get advice on the prices of items and discuss trading. I played ladder until the reset and now I play nl, but I don't fully know what the values are of certain items. For example, I traded for a coa today and it was pretty pricey..other than 2 full socs, not even a top level one. I would like to get some advice on whether I overpaid or got a good deal, but I don't wanna get burned for it. Anyway, cham ber CoA with 28 res and 18 dr (cost 6 hrs+2sojs). What do you think?

Hnoo B

May 10, 2005
California
geeber said:
I dunno if there is a place to post this, or where it should go, but I was wondering if we could have a thread somewhere where people get advice on the prices of items and discuss trading. I played ladder until the reset and now I play nl, but I don't fully know what the values are of certain items. For example, I traded for a coa today and it was pretty pricey..other than 2 full socs, not even a top level one. I would like to get some advice on whether I overpaid or got a good deal, but I don't wanna get burned for it. Anyway, cham ber CoA with 28 res and 18 dr (cost 6 hrs+2sojs). What do you think?

Two minutes of research or so is all it takes....

If you go to:
http://www.purediablo.com/forums/

You will see both trade forums for each realm: US East, US West, Europe (scroll down!!!) or a whole separate Trade Values forum where you can post price checks.

If you post a "what's this worth" in any of the trade forums you will upset people. If you post "I have this for trade" in the trade values forum you will likely upset people too. But you can always post a "I have this, offer away" in the trade forums and see what people offer. All of this information, btw, can be found in the various forums' rules, which can't hurt reading.