• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

This is for all the mhers out there! For Johnz especially!!! Made my yours truly.

Stimm

Jun 30, 2003
Member Acoma Warriors
Visit site
The best part of the Bnet forums is all the threads whining about "wah I got banned for using maphack - screw you blizz " and such. There must be 50 threads all full of people crying because they got banned

det

Jun 22, 2003
Oh...totally missed the patch and the ladder reset...who would have thunk of it?. So, after 4 days of reset there was a lv 90 already? And I thought I spend too much time with WoW...

Dad Daniel

May 7, 2005
Sofia
STINGER said:
Sad part is Blizz probably put more work into stoppin MH and it would of been easier to stop TPPK.

It seems you are considerably embarrassed of TPPK. In almost each your post the "TPPK" problem is included.

Don't worry so much. I think there will not be any ownage scum on Battle.Net. Mighty TPPK-er requires high-end equipment (about Blasters for example) - unachievable at the beginning of the season; and the recently started anti-hack war will prevent any serious game violatios, i believe.

Stimm

Jun 30, 2003
Member Acoma Warriors
Visit site
I have to disagree with your post Dad Daniel. Firstly TPPK is the lone hack - cheat that actually harms another player. Sure bots and maphackers and dupers ruin the game but they dont cause any real "life danger " for a HC player. This is what gets Stinger going.

As for TPPKers not being succesful or a threat early in the season ; it was week one of the first season when people were using the Hammerdin TPPk exploit until blizzard patched it , why they left ice blast and glacial is beyond me. Sure an "uber" sorc later in the season is more of a threat but its really a sliding scale. Early on the TPPKers have crap gear but so do thier prey and as the season progresses the gear scale rises for both parties

Jun 26, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
det said:
Oh...totally missed the patch and the ladder reset...who would have thunk of it?. So, after 4 days of reset there was a lv 90 already? And I thought I spend too much time with WoW...
last season there was a whole team of level 90s within 24 hours. This season is a bit slower cause a lot of the really good (read: no lifers that like to stay up 3 straight days on ladder reset who also have a good team together) people have quit the game since last reset.

Anyone on west know if webbie is running this ladder?

Stimm

Jun 30, 2003
Member Acoma Warriors
Visit site
stevethatsmyname said:
last season there was a whole team of level 90s within 24 hours. This season is a bit slower cause a lot of the really good (read: no lifers that like to stay up 3 straight days on ladder reset who also have a good team together) people have quit the game since last reset.

Anyone on west know if webbie is running this ladder?

I didnt see any of her usual BTK-xxxxxxxx nicknames when I refreshed my acct the other day so Ill say no

Morannon

Aug 30, 2003
Stockholm, Sweden
I think this pic is so great that it should be the very first thing you see when you try to enter purediablo.com. It should get the message home to all cheaters; Cheat and you are banned. There should also be a text which explains how cheats destroy bnet.

Support Blizzard in their campaign against cheaters!

STINGER

Jun 23, 2003
Dead Center, Hell
www.clanteb.com
Dad Daniel said:
It seems you are considerably embarrassed of TPPK. In almost each your post the "TPPK" problem is included.

Don't worry so much. I think there will not be any ownage scum on Battle.Net. Mighty TPPK-er requires high-end equipment (about Blasters for example) - unachievable at the beginning of the season; and the recently started anti-hack war will prevent any serious game violatios, i believe.

In simply a few hours I could be TPPKin level 25-30 players in Norm Baal runs. No they wont be ths "cast and collect" kills that happen with the best gear but there will be those sitting there with really pathetic gear and 100 str when they should have 60 and having 60 vita when they should have 100+ and using no resists because the gear gives them more damage.

YOu know why TPPKers arent out there ATM? Couple reasons.......once they start trying to kill the word gets around and they have to remake to remain unnoticed. Next is AFAIK autoaim isnt working so it has to be done manually. Script for the TPin part probably isnt working.

For the next few weeks you will have nothing but "unhacked TPPKs" which although suck and are weak and pathetic are at least unhacked but these should not even be possible. It wont be long it will all be back just like it was. Blizz always puts a foot down here and there to "make a showing" but they never "take care of business".

Blizz has the power to end TPPK 100% and they havent. They stopped hammers, hydras...etc but left a bunch of others.

Until I can play in public without the fear of TPPK I wont be playing I have other games ran by people that actually support them! Hell I get better support on this tiny private LII server I go to than I get from Blizz............