• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

The time is NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remlak

Jun 25, 2003
The time is NOW

and with this reset, id like to start by thanking god, for inspiring me to have patience, and my family for the loving support, my friends for the good times, and finally the 12 cups of coffee that substained me through the long dark night

Dawnmaster

Apr 23, 2004
Belgium
Remlak said:
and with this reset, id like to start by thanking god, for inspiring me to have patience, and my family for the loving support, my friends for the good times, and finally the 12 cups of coffee that substained me through the long dark night

??? Ladder hasn't reset sofar??? Are you dreaming it did orso? :rolleyes:

MapleBarb

Apr 16, 2005
Remlak said:
Maybe we can all get together and offer Juan Valdez a free enigma. After all his coffee helped a lot of us stay awake over nite :lol:

and as of now I got realm down in the east. So maybe this is it :cool:

Gorny

Banned
Sep 9, 2003
Remlak said:

Another ladder reset thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.