• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

The Key Ubers(First encounter)

foh pally

Aug 5, 2004
The Key Ubers(First encounter)

Ok after spending all day yesterday with my druid and My buddy with his hammerdin searchin for keys, we finally found 2 sets of keys to unlock the portals.(Buddy was anxious to face them and I didn't feel like searchin for the last destruction key) Our we went into the first one to goof around and were slaughtered by lilith :( So we fiqured I'd get my libby and he would get his zeal/smite pally, Our idiot selves forgot to bring them into hell..BIG DOH. After pondering what to do for a while, he suggested he log on and get my trapper, i told him of the high resistances the ubers have and told him it wouldn't work but we didn't really have no other choice. So he did that and I brung my mage pally and xfered everything over to my pure foh pally. We went in, I locked conviction on lilith he set up the traps and she went down in about 2 min.........????????ERF? Unexpected but ok it works, Opened up next portal, Duriel awaits us this time, I lock convict, and bone prison her(marrows) and he sets traps, Took us a lil bit longer but she still went down. After facin these 2 i wanted to face izual, so we hunted for the last key we needed and after about an hour we finally found it. Opened up the portal and it took us to duriel again....? Now i have 2 questions

Why did we get duriel again and would this char combo work on the organ ubers? We are going to be bringin our other pallys into hell diff tonight to make things a lil easier. But i was thinkin this combo might work to deal with the minions a lil easier too. Just wanted to share this ppl, because after reading everything on them I did not think there was any way for elemental chars to defeat them.

sizgar

Aug 21, 2003
europe *ralasom
Visit site
randomly generated portals if you want to be sure you get 3 bosses per 3 key sets open all 3 portals in 1 game but MAKE sure you will do it in 3 DIFFERENT places of Harrogath otherwise 3 portals will be set up on each other and you will be unable to enter all of them

regs

MoonUnit

Jul 21, 2004
Phoenix, AZ
Well if the foh pally could TANK and have conv on...that might work but her poison is pretty nasty. Dunno how you pulled it off...but congrats :)

foh pally

Aug 5, 2004
MoonUnit said:
Well if the foh pally could TANK and have conv on...that might work but her poison is pretty nasty. Dunno how you pulled it off...but congrats :)
Ga+atma's scarab ammy and treks= low poison damage intake
I have all my pallys except my libby set up specifically for elemental dueling so this was a snap for him to tank her.