• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

The Grateful Dead MP Group

Jul 18, 2003
Canada
www.freewebs.com
The Grateful Dead MP Group

Meh, we needed a new thread anyway :)

Anywho, back to business. Dr. Phil probably won't make it to the session on Sunday. But, no worries, I will get him caught up to where he needs to be by next Sunday :)

@ MrNiceGuyCRB - incase you missed it before the forum wipe, we're now in Act3

Z_O

Dec 20, 2003
Not trying to hijack, but a thought came to mind when I saw your new thread.

It would be most intereasting if you could do 16 player games and could do them across the SP/B.net gap. Why do I say this? Well, I am part of an all Ranger *bow paladins* group on US East Ladder. Would be most intereasting I think, simply in the concept of light v.s. dark, to see an 8 man Paladin Team v.s. an 8 man Necromancer Team. Arrows and Spirits a flying LOL.

Okay sorry for the minor hijack, I'm done now.

Jul 18, 2003
Canada
www.freewebs.com
BubbleTough said:
gg Z_O. Shall we try Friday again?
Nope, sorry, Im leaving tomorrow. You guys can play on Sunday, and Ill get phil caught up on my own. I might actually make it on Sunday, Im not sure.

Z_O

EDIT: @ Dinnin Darkblade - Haha, that would be cool, though impossible :xmad:

MrNiceGuyCRB

Jun 23, 2003
Tampa
Visit site
Hey, the Superbowl is on and my family wants me to watch it (my mom made all this food and I'd feel guilty if I didn't eat).

My Druid is in act3 now. Are we playing tonight? If so, could it be after the Superbowl?

MrNiceGuy

-edit- sorry for not seeing the thread last night.. I met up with my friends in the woods earlier to do what we always do in the woods..:stoned: ... I guess that might've contributed to my lack of observation..