• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

The Cracked Pot

Uzziah

Feb 20, 2004
The Cracked Pot

Alright as I said I will have a new "grail" well here it is.

I will be collecting "cracked" items, yepper I want to have one of each cracked item type in the game. My grail will be selffound and will include 1 of each cracked item class in the game. Only the "cracked" low quality status will count. *now to get a listing of all the item types in the game*.

This isn't a tough grail but here's the interesting part, I will only be running 1 character to do it. My new poisonmancer (Vile_Hope). He alone will take up the torch and gather these cracked items.

Part 2 of this grail to follow.

2 hours of game play, and finishing act 1 I have about 30 cracked items :D only a few are duplicate itemtypes.

Uzziah

Feb 20, 2004
skunkbelly said:
Well, why don't you get serious, and also collect "low quality" and "crude" items :D Sounds fun.

Can anything drop "cracked" or are there items that cannot be sub-normal quality?

Anything that can drop white in color can drop cracked.

I will most likely end up "Pit"ting for the hydra bow and sacred armors. They will be really hard to find I have never even seen a hydra bow in 4 years of playing, then again haven't been looking all to hard for them.

essojay

Jun 26, 2004
NH
Good luck!

What are the drop percentages for low quality, crude or cracked items?