• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

The aftermath of maphack bannings...(come see screenie!!)

Valar-Wrath

Jun 9, 2004
*Valar-hc on ehcl
If anyone knows how to make pictures into ytmnds, like the ones from www.ytmnd.com I beg of you to make this one of them. Or tell me how! Add some victory music to it and write OWNED in big letters. I'd put it as my wallpaper and listen to it every night.

P.S. I hate Johnz.

Edit: I'd like to have the picture set up like this.

http://cornsgotowned.ytmnd.com/

Only saying OWNED! And with that music too. :D

soj ft nr nt

Banned
Jun 26, 2005
I don't think it's a big deal to John. So he wasted a few days playing diablo... that's nothing compared to all the time he's already spent. Even the few days before the ladder reset, he was on constantly just talking to people etc. I don't see why everyone hates him so much, he's just a loser who plays a lot of diablo. He would be top without maphack too.

NEURO_CKY

Feb 13, 2004
Ashland,Oregon
www.ckymusic.com
Omfg...muhahahah!!!

that music combined with the pics were to friggin priceless. im literally crying at work right now! one of the other employees almost jumped out of her desk when the music came on so loud...lmao. thx for the good laughs guys....omfg..... :lol:

(p.s:couldnt let this one go)- I don't see why everyone hates him so much, he's just a loser who plays a lot of diablo. He would be top without maphack too.

you know...he might have been able to get to the top without mh, but it looks like well never truly know. bottom line: he cheated and received what every cheater should.

CampKillYourself