• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

That one sweet find. The one you will never give up.

Ismalia

Jul 18, 2005
East Coast, USA
That one sweet find. The one you will never give up.

We all have to have that one drop, that one find, that one beautiful item that has a mod on it that you just will not sacrifice.

For me, it's the Death Sash. That dropped off of a Unique in Act 1 for me. "Cannot Be Frozen" is what's done it for me. And, boy, has it come in handy.

The only other mod I could possibly trade that for would be something that substantially added to my resists. Or a godly +skills belt.

Hacknshoot

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
AnimeCraze said:
Death's Sash, lol. That and the gloves are freakishly hard to find, considering their level. :lol:

Yeah, I've noticed that. For me, it's be my Death GLOVES. :p I found them in Tristram in normal with my HC zon. She's only level 15. How lucky is that?

In the Nl Sc thing, it would be my Oculus, because of the resistances and the fact it's cool.

For Ladder, it would have to be my 2 Spirit Shrouds. One on my merc and one on me. :p

Jul 29, 2003
Visit site
15% sup 4 os dusk shroud turned into a fortitude with 30% res all. made it the night before the ladder reset. i think the +life is off from a perfect 1.5 but the res and defense are perfect.

recently found another 4 os 467 dusk (perfect non superior roll) which i will have to hang onto until i can afford fort runes. i prefer to play with non superior stuff because i hate repair costs and am too absent minded to repair my gear individually so i burn cash accidentally by hitting the repair all key rather than using the repair recipe. so perfectly rolled non superior armors are among the most desirable items to me.

Luugaroo

Aug 2, 2005
Louisiana
My Lo rune which I got off a normal monster doing hell baal runs a few days ago. It will be part of my grief which will be used in the future while taking down uber tristram solo! :)

Omikron8

Jun 28, 2003
Ber rune found off of hell flayer in season one. I used it to make chains of honor, that runeword i will never trade away.

plasmo

Jul 1, 2003
Visit site
The first SOJ I ever found. I didn't even use it; just kept it on a special mule waiting for all of the surely-duped SOJs I and everyone else were using to poof. Which never happened, of course.

busterbrown

Mar 31, 2005
Canadia
AnimeCraze said:
Death's Sash, lol. That and the gloves are freakishly hard to find, considering their level. :lol:

first 2 set items i found this ladder (yay me)

im still using them too, at level 60

miroba

Jan 23, 2005
cali
www.myspace.com
lol i got deaths sash too on my ladder sorceress
its hard to pass up with cannot be frozen.
i also got stealth, nadir, ancients pledge, a spirit sword, and treads of cthon
i feel godly now :lol:

AnimeCraze

Jul 13, 2005
Vancouver
I have 1 now, and have a death sword to go with it on my pally. :lol: Norm monsters are a breeze with those two, and some parts of sigon and angelic.

Phyrexial

Jun 23, 2003
forums.diabloii.net
I was lucky enough to make these two finds and I'll never trade them away regardless the price:

My first necro circlet, self found:
+2 necro skills
20% fcr
15% res all

And a 1% from perf CoA, also self found:
2 os
30% res
14% dr

My first Enigma also has some sentimental value to me as it has the one and only high rune I've ever found in it. That being the Ber.

Angel_Dusted

Aug 29, 2004
Israel
My 352% Enhanced Damage Etheral 30% Increased Attack Speed Crystal Sword. I will never upgrade it but I will never throw it away either.

Dia

Jul 7, 2003
Pwnsylvania
www.digg.com
Strangely enough, I found it 2 days ago. I've been playing on the realms since right when the expansion came out, and I had never found a BK ring. Finally did. I usually play melee characters, so it's a blessing. 4%, so I'm happy. I know it's worth a fair amount, but I don't think I'll trade it.

Lemina

Jul 31, 2005
Something I could never get rid of is my mf ammy. It's a magical 28%mf, +14 res all ammy. Can't go mf'ing without it!