• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Thanks in advance

danc133

Jun 22, 2003
Visit site
Thanks in advance

I gave a copy of dii version 1.1o to my step dad and directed him here for regular answers. his name is Mike Montgomery and I would personnally appreciate your patience with him as an extreme newby. He does not play online he's an old guy that does this to get some recreation he doesn't get out much. ( don't think he will be around long). I have no right to ask this but hope you all will lend a hand if he asks and not just say hit the search he's barely been on the net at all. Hope you all will be good to an old man.

thanks in advance

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Nov 2, 2003
Chicago
Just how old is this guy? If you say between 40 and 50 I am going to kill you! :lol:

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Nov 2, 2003
Chicago
*looks around* "did we scare him off yet?"

lol! Just kidding. Your step dad is welcome here anytime. I hope he stays with the game for a long time.

DudSpud

Aug 27, 2004
If you haven't already, send him to the Sp forum. There are lots of good guys (and gals) there, and it is more of a community than other forums, dare I say more mature? Wonder if that explains the presence there of Dacar and superdave? Hmmm...

As further proof - I am only 2 years out of your range, Dacar. Guess that's why I go there too.

DudSpud