• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Team Good and Team Evil.

rev129

Nov 17, 2003
All Over
Team Good and Team Evil.

Well, I think last night was some of the most enjoyable DiabloII play I have had in a LONG time. Myself and 12 others from this very forum created 2 HardCore Leveling Teams; Team Evil and Team Good. Team Evil played together for about 4 hours before some called it quits for the night. Then Team Evil and Team Good formed 1 group and when I finaly went to bed 6 hours had passed.

I'll note on what made this so enjoyable.

A. No Fear of PK's

B. Folks getting excited on what we would normally consider CRAP equipment, for example, GoreFoot Boots, SOL rune, 4% LL rings.

C. Playing "Untweaked" At Lev 40, there isn't a single item on her (Trapper) that in 3 months I could trade an EL rune for. Gambleing and shopping for gear takes on a whole new meaning.

D. No Maphack, Dupes, BOTS, yet. I admit, I'm a past MH user but last night I think has brought me back from the "Dark Side". Granted we wen't able to do Act3 in 5 minutes but that's what made it sooo much fun.

Oh well, that's it. I hope to see my Team Evil and Good comrades on tonight.

AAJimmy

Jul 3, 2005
Göteborg
yea

It was extremely fun. Especially in the beginning in team evil when we competed vs good but ALWAYS walked the wrong way.. I will be there tonight.

Ps. Got crap at the hf so no spirit or insight for me. :((

Ankeli

Oct 11, 2004
Finland
AAJimmy said:
It was extremely fun. Especially in the beginning in team evil when we competed vs good but ALWAYS walked the wrong way.. I will be there tonight.

Ps. Got crap at the hf so no spirit or insight for me. :((

countess is your friend :)

Creeping Doom

Dec 12, 2004
UK
Heh, I just died so i'm out of team good as I really don't think I can be bothered restarting :p I was running around in NM travincal when I didn't realise that well, my traps weren't shooting, so I esc + exit but too late i'm dead =/ 56k is the evil, anyway it was was fun guys.

GG EndOfHeartache R.I.P lvl 48 or 49 IIRC

I wonder how long she will stay on the ladder :p

Best items she found > Sol and Suicide Branch

AAJimmy

Jul 3, 2005
Göteborg
yeah so after 100+ countess runs( I aint kidding). I have found countless of runes but no amn. I have 4 shaels though..

In the last run I found a sol so now I only need an etheral socketed elite polearm/spear. ;)

Ps. We have to hit hell tomorrow! No chicken now. :)

justy303

Jun 24, 2003
Yea, it was great. I'm falling way behind though, but I'll catch up in a month or so :)

Evil_Morgyleus

Mn_Swe2

Jun 27, 2003
Sweden
www.diablo-guilds.com
Yeah, it was fun :)

Very nice teamplay took me to act3 first night, then a couple of us did rest of normal and baalruns yesterday morning. And yeasterday afternoon we went through all of NM, and some finished with NM Baaling in the evening :p

Thx for a very enjoyable start of the new ladder!

/Magnus

rev129

Nov 17, 2003
All Over
Even thought the 2 groups arn't playing as much together now, it's good to see each the members still getting together and helping each other out. Thx to those that helped me out yesterday. If anyone comes across Anya selling some +Trap/AllSkill claws, PLESAE grab them for me and I'll pay ya for them.

*rev129