• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Stupid question

owbaer

Jul 24, 2005
hell
Stupid question

Big noob question here :clap: When the ladder resets do I have to start a new character?

Noodle

Jul 18, 2003
Noodle Compound
owbaer said:
Big noob question here :clap: When the ladder resets do I have to start a new character?

Only if you want to play on ladder. All existing ladder characters will be moved to non-ladder. I play only SP myself, so I get to keep all my characters as if they remain on the ladder.

- Noodle

owbaer

Jul 24, 2005
hell
Noodle said:
Only if you want to play on ladder. All existing ladder characters will be moved to non-ladder. I play only SP myself, so I get to keep all my characters as if they remain on the ladder.

- Noodle
Ok ty. I don't think I was playing on ladder anyway lol. Besides I was wanting to start up a new necro build anyways :p

k/t

Banned
Mar 3, 2004
In the screen that shows you all your characters it will say under each their name, whether they are Expansion characters or not, and whether they are Ladder characters or not. When you create a character the "Expansion" and "Ladder" boxes are automatically checked for you.