• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Staves and WW for pvp...

shaftstop

Jul 10, 2003
Staves and WW for pvp...

I apologize I missed meme's post about singers (lol see previousforum)
But I decided I wanted to make another WW barb either for MFing or PVE I dont know yet. I got strafer for pitting anyway I might try as a low level PVPer to be a Stave WWer but anyway...
I was wondering aside from upping a ribcracker if I level, are there any good staff runewords to use aside from doing a botd archon (if they even come as eth) >.<

shaftstop

Jul 10, 2003
Halciet said:
Not really. Staves are horrible for pvp as well, since they have low range/damage and you have to ditch your shield/offhand weapon.

-Hal

yeah Im aware of that i was thinking more for low level PVP if I did do it. kinda like when I had my WWer with Hon hehe was a lot of fun to fight with although he never left lv 42 :/
But its not so much for PVP but PVE, Something different to try.
Not to worried about things like range really its just for fun. But I still want to do him right, so kinda do and donts about going with a weapon such staves, since there arent' to many builds around them my guess is build barb like any 2hander