• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Spadehc Read Now!

Serz X

Jan 1, 2004
Spadehc Read Now!

if someone sees this before him tell him on Bnet to read it....

GET OFF MY XPAC CD KEY CHRIST ;-]
i cant get on you know im playin again

Rekoc

Apr 30, 2004
texas
Hey bro. Don't know what your talking about. Im not on your key. I am still using mine. Only used yours for a chan bot and those dont even work anymore so I do not know what is up :confused:

Serz X

Jan 1, 2004
when i goto get on it verifies version and says its bein used by,,,
J.P. bot V4.4

did u give my key to anyone else....honestly lol ;-

Rekoc

Apr 30, 2004
texas
Swear that I didnt. I do not even know where to find that key at. Lost it LONG ago. Werent you on just a few days ago? And did you give it to anyone else? Because they could of used it if they got banned for using MH. They only banned the xpack keys so everyone has been looking for them.

Serz X

Jan 1, 2004
no i didnt give it to anyone....thats why i thought u were bottin or somthin....ill get a new one tomorrow from my uncle....wanted to play tonight...do you got a spare one i could use for a minute?

Rekoc

Apr 30, 2004
texas
Yes, still holding it for you. Where are you!!~ Quested all the way to hell a4 today. Got soj in A2 :)

Jun 26, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
yeah mad props.

EDIT: let me be the first to say : yuo giev soj?

I might not be online today (computer situation gone haywire) so i will really appreciate it if you hang onto it for 1 more day? U are awesome!!!!!!!

Dahkar

Aug 11, 2003
I'm questing my fire druid(he's on arcane sanctuary in a2 normal) If you would like to quest just message me at dahkar.

Greex

Banned
Mar 7, 2005
Warrensburg,Missouri
Spade awsome find there man. Sadly iv never found a soj =\
Never had that luck i guess even tho iv run nm andy a thousand times. She just hates me. What pisses me off is u found yours in act2. Therefor the chances of it dropping are alot less considering no monster in act2 has as good a chance as nm andy but yet iv never found one. You have crushed my dream spade. Good job :)

Rekoc

Apr 30, 2004
texas
YES!!!! My friend STING IS BACK!!!! WHOO!!! :) BTW...did hellforge today. Turns out I still have the ko curse. :( KO from hell HF of course lol.

STINGER

Jun 23, 2003
Dead Center, Hell
www.clanteb.com
Rekoc said:
YES!!!! My friend STING IS BACK!!!! WHOO!!! :) BTW...did hellforge today. Turns out I still have the ko curse. :( KO from hell HF of course lol.

Hum........not sure you read that right, I ment you giving me that Stone might just be the thing to bring me back! :drink: