• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Spade did it.

Rekoc

Apr 30, 2004
texas
Spade did it.

Ok guys. I did it. Took a few days. But it happened.

I just Almost soloed to guardian ( almost meaning I tugged a few melee friends to a3 hell) and all with self found gear :D.

Stats:
Str-70
Dex-60
Vit-350?
Energy- none

almost 1.6k life and max reses in hell with fade on :D

Gear:
+2 sin helm with thul
+2 sin claw with 50ias
+2 sin claw with 10ias
Smoke armor
SoJ(a2 Hell in canyon)
30 light reses ring
crafted boots with 30 cold reses
rare belt with some decent mods
frosties
and a +1 sin ammy

After getting hel rune from my NM forge, and ko rune from my Hell HF I decided it was time to switch from my 3 ptopaz breast plate to a smoke armor. But I didnt get a lum so I did a few nm countess runs thinking she could drop one. After finding 5 hel runes and an IO I found out she couldnt lol. Then I looked at the #of each rune and found out that I could cube one up after all the runes I found.. SWEET. Made it in a mage plate. Everything else was found at nm eld/shenk/pindle/baal. Shopped the claws from anya.

What should I do now? There is no decent way to lvl her. Not to many people have hell baal runs going on. :confused:

Come on people on east. Get up there with me. I want to do baal runs with joo!

Christor

Jun 22, 2003
New England
Visit site
Well actually, NM countess can drop up to ko, so she can technically drop lum. You're gonna have a hell of a time finding anything above io from her though, so cubing is almost certainly a faster route.

And congrats on guardian, even though I was one of the first to know anyways. :lol:

LuckyDwarf

Jun 22, 2003
Visit site
Errmm.. nm baal me! :D Not like I can play in games right now, there is so much lag (450+ ping constantly) that I can't safely teleport through anything.

Lucky

Ankeli

Oct 11, 2004
Finland
LuckyDwarf said:
Errmm.. nm baal me! :D Not like I can play in games right now, there is so much lag (450+ ping constantly) that I can't safely teleport through anything.

Lucky

You got a new pair of keys? ;)