• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

[sort of OT] I need help with my connection

wangboBW

Nov 18, 2003
[sort of OT] I need help with my connection

I started playing today and it keeps giving me this "connection interrupted" whenever i am in a game for more than 4 minutes. I don't know why this happens since it has never occured before. But now it keeps on giving me that...

wangboBW

Nov 18, 2003
it really is not working guys, i keep getting that msg whenever i am in a game for more than 2 minutes, can some1 please help?

deadparrot

Jul 5, 2005
USA
Are you on a phone modem or broadband?

I know that when I first started playing, I was always interrupted by incoming calls. I'm still residing in dial-up hell, but I disable my call waiting when logging on and that halts 90% of my interuptions.

If you're on broadband, though, I'm not sure what your problem may be. :(

deadparrot

Just thought of something else...do you have programs running in the background that could be clogging up the data lines? Things like email checking on schedule or weather bug? I know that can cause problems even with broadband from time to time. Just an idea...

xyzthorakzyx

May 15, 2005
sweden
I got the same problem, helped a bit to turn off real time virus checking. I guess it could be a virus or something else though not getting through my firewall and keeps on sending...