• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Sorc died...

Oct 11, 2004
Sorc died...

I figured id do nm anya, tele there got amped + pack of ghosts = deeds. But i DID press save and exit unless i missed, which is doubtful. But w/e, level 69, merc was ready for nm meph and i wanted to get my res up and do other skill qs before i started to get going on mephy. Don't think i'll be back for a while. I don't feel like finding all the items/runes again, nevermind leveling. Was fun. :)

Oct 11, 2004
I might be back, i'm just kind of angry that i was just about to get started and i went and did something stupid like that. I don't want to take several days to levle up. And then find items.

WarHymn

Aug 25, 2003
Visit site
Good one Stinger,

"Straight up boy!"

You guys seem an awefully nice group of players, It's weird I didn't spot you in my original debuts in HC.

Oct 11, 2004
K i'm over my sorc. Forget mfing, i'm gonna try a summon nec since i haven't had one in a while. Hopefully i'll have some fun.

Cinslayre

Jan 18, 2004
Just died with my lvl 82 sorc... so close to top 100 in HCL.

Damn you hell ancients :)

Gonna try an assasin with traps next... (No, I wont give up just yet).

GL all, Dont RIP ;)

STINGER

Jun 23, 2003
Dead Center, Hell
www.clanteb.com
Forget MFin? Hell the Necro can run places sorcs shouldnt go! GO GO PITS! Cows for charms.......mass killing in Act 3 for charms. Solo but slow Baal Runs! Pindle + Skelly Necro = Free Army Eldritch, Shenk, Pindel FTW!!!

Greex

Banned
Mar 7, 2005
Warrensburg,Missouri
I know how you feel. Three times iv died with a damn sorc. First time was lvl 42. Second time was lvl 56. Third time was lvl 53. Im seriousely tired of these damn sorcs dying. It's this damn lag i get on my computer. It sux =\

P.S. Dont ever buy a dell... They really really really really suck ><

sahlakh

Jul 15, 2003
Finland
I died at 73 because of power cut (was tele'ing to nm meph).

Two days later, my second sork is lvl 81 and stronger than the first one. Before trying on hell andy gonna do my forge though. :)

NEURO_CKY

Feb 13, 2004
Ashland,Oregon
www.ckymusic.com
I haven't died??? I HAVENT DIED YET?!?!!?

This is a quote by you that i copy and pasted from a different thread.
spoke a lil too soon now huh....heheh.
anyway, im sry about your loss and hope your rebuild is ten times better!!

CampKillYourself

Ankeli

Oct 11, 2004
Finland
off topic'ish, but if you have problems with your resists when entering nightmare / hell, run the previous difficultys (NM -> Normal, Hell -> NM) Cows for resist charms. A charm or two drop every run, and about a fifth of them seem to be some sort of resist charms. And since I figure no one has an invi full of 20 lifers... you've got the room for it too :)

Greex

Banned
Mar 7, 2005
Warrensburg,Missouri
sahlakh said:
I died at 73 because of power cut (was tele'ing to nm meph).

Two days later, my second sork is lvl 81 and stronger than the first one. Before trying on hell andy gonna do my forge though. :)

Jebus u lvl fast ><

I don lvl fast on hc... im a slug :D

Omikron8

Jun 28, 2003
STINGER said:
Forget MFin? Hell the Necro can run places sorcs shouldnt go! GO GO PITS! Cows for charms.......mass killing in Act 3 for charms. Solo but slow Baal Runs! Pindle + Skelly Necro = Free Army Eldritch, Shenk, Pindel FTW!!!

If you want to run pits get WWS with some garbage secondary items/leech and obliterate the place with strafe + valk. Untwinked summoners take forever to get through there.

Aerath

Aug 5, 2003
www.embers.nu
Omikron8 said:
If you want to run pits get WWS with some garbage secondary items/leech and obliterate the place with strafe + valk. Untwinked summoners take forever to get through there.

Untwinked summoners also have the luxury of not having to wait for that WWS in the first place :thumbsup: