• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Someone plz explain keys

F.0X

Jan 4, 2005
MN
Someone plz explain keys

Okay i havn't played in the past 2-3 months and I came back on for the new ladder. And now I am confused as hell. People keep talking about keys. I don't know where you get them, how do you use them, what do they do, and are they a ladder only type of thing? So could someone please help me.

Elgar

May 4, 2004
F.0X said:
Okay i havn't played in the past 2-3 months and I came back on for the new ladder. And now I am confused as hell. People keep talking about keys. I don't know where you get them, how do you use them, what do they do, and are they a ladder only type of thing? So could someone please help me.

They are a new drop implemented in the new patch for characters on the realms. I suggest searching the community forum for info on the keys, as i dont know everything about them yet.

AnimeCraze

Jul 13, 2005
Vancouver
You are talking about the 3 prime evil keys, right? Check the sticky in the community forum.

Basically, you have to find 3 keys, 1 of terror, destruction, and hate. Run Countress, Summonner, and the guy in Hall of Vaught (don't remember name) for them Transmute them in act 5, and it opens up a portal to one of Lilith, UberDuriel, or UberIzual. Upon defeat, they drop 1 body part of a prime evil. Get 3 different ones and transmute them for the untimate showdown.