• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Sockets/Level

Bhruic

Jul 29, 2003
Visit site
Sockets/Level

I'm looking for a 4 socket sword to make spirit for my sorc. Obviously, I'd like it to be low reqs, so I'm trying for either a broad or crystal sword. Both can have 4 sockets (crystal up to 6). However, I can't remember if there's any level requirement on the area to get that many? Can you find 4 socket as soon as you can find the item, or do you need to hit up a specific area level (or higher)?

Bh

Aug 7, 2004
Bhruic said:
I'm looking for a 4 socket sword to make spirit for my sorc. Obviously, I'd like it to be low reqs, so I'm trying for either a broad or crystal sword. Both can have 4 sockets (crystal up to 6). However, I can't remember if there's any level requirement on the area to get that many? Can you find 4 socket as soon as you can find the item, or do you need to hit up a specific area level (or higher)?

Bh

I socketed a crystal from normal cows and it got 4 soc.