• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

So thats it for the hackfree time

Ankeli

Oct 11, 2004
Finland
So thats it for the hackfree time

Yeah, now everyone seems to have a maphack at least. I restarted (died) again today and by the time i got to a2 arcane and was wondering the way there were 4 dudes out of the 6 shouting "ITS THIS WAY I GOTZ TEH NEW MAPHAX!"

On a side note, Hephasto dropped me a 8 max 66 ar GC and i also found an eth 2 socket maul. Might make a cheap charger after i pick up a few more items. :)

Perix

Aug 2, 2005
Springfield, MO
I could program a maphack with the very limited knowledge I have of programming, very easy hack to program. Of course there will always be the 80% b.net assholes that take it upon themselves to use every unfair advantage they can. That's life...

soj ft nr nt

Banned
Jun 26, 2005
that maphack has been out for a few days, now. The good news is that it was made by netter, who backdoored his bots a while back and most likely (and it is rumored to be true) backdoored this maphack.

senji

Banned
Jul 9, 2003
i saw someone that have it too but he tries to make a excuse out of it.
it was in a ancients game this necro said he knows the way said he was a good guesser but he was telling sors exact teleporting directions and he knows exactly the point to arreat summit

and the best part hes calling everyone a p##sy for not fightning ancients while he is probably using maphack. ha

PawnOfChaos

Jul 21, 2003
New Orleans
Visit site
We had a guy in our rushing group with maphack, had it from the start.

The rumor is that it has a keylogger, but so many mh kiddies don't care, they can't play the game without it.

What really upsets me is that I know for a fact that the other top sins use mh... I've played with them all. That makes the game so much easier for them not to mention once they can they'll get chicken ><

Yet another reason to stop running ladder and focus on getting rich instead :)

hikids

Feb 22, 2005
Or
i once used the map hack long ago (sad christmas) and i started back playing after the new ladder and its so much more fun to play with out it and its faster and doesnt disconnect u as much..
i am glad
happy christmas

soj ft nr nt

Banned
Jun 26, 2005
stevethatsmyname said:
try thousands.

either banned or hacked whichever one, i dont think anyone is even sure yet

ive heard cd keys also stopped working.

everyone is sure they were banned. The message is now "This account has been closed" instead of "the password you have entered is incorrect..."

lol the nooblars got nailed. mmm expac here i come... joyous slaughter i bring. my reign will start again.

come STlNGER, it is time to become your avatar. Bring their daughters to the slaughter, and take their sons too while you are at it. I have every single ****ing Maiden cd. Come join your brethren and complete the circle. Join us. Join the DARK SIDE!