• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Skeleton Stats?

Radamer

Jun 24, 2003
Alexandria, VA
Visit site
Skeleton Stats?

I noticed in the Golem FAQ, that each golem's base stats, including base resistances, were posted. Is there a place I can go to get the complete list of base stats for Necroskeletons and Necromages?

Harleyquin

Apr 12, 2005
Arreat Summit is the first place that comes to mind, if the info isn't right you could always google the skillcalc webpages which I can't link to due to forum rules

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Jun 24, 2003
In a cave
Visit site
Radamer said:
I noticed in the Golem FAQ, that each golem's base stats, including base resistances, were posted. Is there a place I can go to get the complete list of base stats for Necroskeletons and Necromages?

There is some info on Skellies in this post.

Harleyquin said:
Arreat Summit is the first place that comes to mind, if the info isn't right you could always google the skillcalc webpages which I can't link to due to forum rules

Since our calcs are broken, and not likely to be fixed, you can link to the German site, but not to the item shop for obvious reasons.

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Jun 24, 2003
In a cave
Visit site
Pherdnut said:
This link downloads a nice Excel Doc skelli calculator. I thought it was broken before but it's not.

Actually the link I’m getting says that either the data was removed or that the address is wrong.

Pherdnut

Sep 13, 2004
I guess it's up and down. It did that to me yesterday but it didn't happen earlier when I tested it. Try again later.

RTB

Jun 21, 2003
Dimension of Numbers
That link was shortened to death. Posting a complete URL would make it work again I guess.

Base life:
Norm: 21
NM: 30
Hell: 42

Total life:
(base+Slvl_SM*8) * (0.50 * (Slvl_RS-3))

Up to Slvl 3 RS it's only base+Slvl_SM*8.

Skeleton Mage:

Base life:
Norm: 61
NM: **
Hell: 123

Total life:
(base+Slvl_SM*8) * (0.07 * (Slvl_RSM-3))

Note that it's +50% life per Slvl for RS and +7% life per Slvl for Skeleton Mage. Oak Sage/BO boosts the base plus SM bonus, and not the total.