• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Silly ladder question...

OU Fiji

Nov 21, 2004
Dublin, Oh
Silly ladder question...

Okay, this is prolly a stupid question but here goes...
Since the new ladder season started, will I have to start a new character to get ladder items and be able to create the 1.11 runewords, or can i still use my ladder sorc I had to get all that stuff, because I don't understand the reason of creating a new ladder character if it doesn't get you anything new. Sorry in advance for possible confusing and bad wording.

Leohappy

Mar 26, 2005
Slovenia
All characters who started as ladder after the reset (8.8.2005) are now in a new ladder season. All other chars are non-ladder now, and are unable to play in games with ladder chars.

Evrae Altana

Aug 13, 2005
Rubby Ducky
Okay, this is prolly a stupid question but here goes...
Since the new ladder season started, will I have to start a new character to get ladder items and be able to create the 1.11 runewords, or can i still use my ladder sorc I had to get all that stuff, because I don't understand the reason of creating a new ladder character if it doesn't get you anything new. Sorry in advance for possible confusing and bad wording.
You will have to create a new ladder char in order to find ladder-only items or make ladder-only runewords. You cannot use your old sorc since she is now a nonladder char.