• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Sick Of Threads About Maphack????

Ado

Mar 11, 2004
Sydney, Australia
Sick Of Threads About Maphack????

I thought that discussions about hacks, cheats, etc. were a big no no.......

It's one thread after another about MH ATM and to tell you the truth it's kinda stopping me from finding the stuff i actually would like to read.

Please put a stop to it... Or at least put it all in one thread...

Ado

keithano

Aug 2, 2005
Macau
www.fotop.net
Agree! It's a fact. Acc is permanently closed , and CD-KEYs are banned for a month for the first offence. No one will show mercy on you, play legit when u are unbanned. We'll glad to play together.

BTW: ADO , saw u from Asia Realm, so a u from Asia? Im from Asia too,but Im playing UsWest..:p Actually moving to US for study. Nice to meet ya

Dad Daniel

May 7, 2005
Sofia
Ado said:

It's one thread after another about MH ATM and to tell you the truth it's kinda stopping me from finding the stuff i actually would like to read.

Please put a stop to it... Or at least put it all in one thread...

Ado

You have just started another thread about the "MH"..... :rolleyes:

Ado

Mar 11, 2004
Sydney, Australia
Dad Daniel said:
You have just started another thread about the "MH"..... :rolleyes:

LOL I was thinking that exact same thing when i opened this thread to see the replies.

BTW I'm from Australia. I played on useast for years (started b4 LOD was even out)) but i recently switched to Asia. I find it has a lot less botting, duping, spam bots, etc than east or west. Much smaller community but you get to know most people thet play alot. If ppl scam word gets around pretty quick.

Orphan

May 23, 2004
Ado said:

Mmm, not quite. The rules state that we can't help people find hacks, or use hacks. This includes linking to websites that allow them to be downloaded. Discussions on hacks is different though.