• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Reset Notice is Gone

Ssergit

Member
Aug 1, 2005
4
0
1
Abaddon
Reset Notice is Gone

While this is technically a 'reset thread' the fact of the notice having gone down would be missed by anyone perusing the forums for news, because I doubt anyone wants to scroll through a really long thread if they've already read it once.

Bnet forums are down atm, but the reset notice is gone--think this has to do with the copious bugs still present in the 1.11 patch?
 

MauJ

Member
Jun 9, 2005
157
0
41
UsEast SCL
The Ladder News Thread and click the last few pages? This has been discovered already.

The forums going down though...I'm confused as to all these time differences. B.Net should be at about 9 PM right now...but they say the forums will be down Today at 2 PM. How does that work wtf?
 

Ssergit

Member
Aug 1, 2005
4
0
1
Abaddon
MauJ said:
The Ladder News Thread and click the last few pages? This has been discovered already.

I reiterate. I don't feel like going through 30 some pages of Beavis and Butthead type behavior to find news. I figured some others might not, either. The last couple pages of that 'news' thread is all... well... it's funny, but it's not helpful.

I figured that people who look for relevant info by reading thread titles might find this one more useful.
 

sarrevok

Member
Aug 1, 2005
17
0
1
ontario
Ssergit said:
I reiterate. I don't feel like going through 30 some pages of Beavis and Butthead type behavior to find news. I figured some others might not, either. The last couple pages of that 'news' thread is all... well... it's funny, but it's not helpful.

I figured that people who look for relevant info by reading thread titles might find this one more useful.

agreed 100%
 

childofmist

Member
Jan 11, 2005
25
0
5
Virginia beach, Va, USA
MauJ said:
B.Net should be at about 9 PM right now...but they say the forums will be down Today at 2 PM. How does that work

B.net times are listed as GMT. 9pm (GMT) = 5pm (EST) = 2pm (PST)

The server lists it as GMT, but the people posting are thinking local time so post it as 7hours different.