• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Reset In 20 Mins On Usaeast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkHello

Jul 20, 2005
Netherlands
Me too on Europe. To bad after I got the message I was swapping channels to fast, so now I get the unable to connect to Bnet message. I would laugh my head off if I have Realm Down for like 5 hours, after waiting the entire evening for this.

Dawnmaster

Apr 23, 2004
Belgium
ZygFryD said:
I hope you are not kidding because if you are, I will be very mad at you people.
He might be right, everyone is getting insane waiting lines to create games and no one can enter :rolleyes:

MapleBarb

Apr 16, 2005
hejhej said:
Just got the red message, prob nly 15 mins left now
YAY!
Didnt see that message. As of now tho I tried opening up a game and I'm number 63 on the waiting list to start games :lol:

Darnoc

Jan 20, 2005
Chicago Burbs
Rockin!! It won't reset until right before I get home from work; talk about great timing.

I'm sure glad I didn't take the day off from work like other people did- man that would have been frustrating to wait all day for the reset only to have it happen when I'd get outta work, lol.

WOOT----------1-111 post

JinXX

Dec 24, 2003
South Texas
The funny part was the ppl in the chat rooms that even after the reset started still wouldnt believe it was happening. :lol:

ZygFryD

Oct 1, 2004
Chicago
hejhej said:
Nope 100% true. Go check for yourself

I tried to make a game and check, but there was a quebec line of some 300+ people trying to make a game. Now I am unable to join B.net! I hope this is it!!! I need some f***ing sleep... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.