• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Reap what you sow

Sip

Banned
Dec 21, 2003
da slumz
Did blizz take credit for the bannings?

or did netter do a massive account steal for all the fools who used easymap?

LuckyDwarf

Jun 22, 2003
Visit site
I succumbed.. :(

When I was first leveling my late sorc, who died early anyway, I downloaded this EasyMap thing.. I was desperate to catch up, and therefore, did anything I could to get up there with all my friends who started at the reset. A foolish thing to do, because while I stopped using it after my sorc died, I still used it for an entire day, which has now gotten me banned. Deepest apologies to those that now hate me. I'll be going straight on *LuckyDwarf- if anyone still lubs me. Sorry to let you guys down. :/

Lucky

Valar-Wrath

Jun 9, 2004
*Valar-hc on ehcl
LuckyDwarf said:
When I was first leveling my late sorc, who died early anyway, I downloaded this EasyMap thing.. I was desperate to catch up, and therefore, did anything I could to get up there with all my friends who started at the reset. A foolish thing to do, because while I stopped using it after my sorc died, I still used it for an entire day, which has now gotten me banned. Deepest apologies to those that now hate me. I'll be going straight on *LuckyDwarf- if anyone still lubs me. Sorry to let you guys down. :/

Lucky

Never thought you'd be the one to. Of course, I don't hate you. I still respect you as a person and a forum member. All I can say is:

You deserved it. :(

soj ft nr nt

Banned
Jun 26, 2005
accoutns got banned, not stolen. #1 netter wouldnt have stolen accounts this early in the season, #2 passwrod recovery doesnt work. Cd-keys are also banned, and not stolen as you get a message that says something to the effect of "this cd key is unusable on the realms". While you may all think this is the best thing to ever happen because you take the game too seriously, no one is going to play anymore and it's pretty ****ty to ban accounts and keys when they havent done jack **** about anything in the past few years.