• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

rather nervous ><

tyvbal

Feb 1, 2005
rather nervous ><

I was just wondering whether you would be banned or not if u had used a form of maphack in the past before the release of 1.11? Any feedback would be helpful :clap:

carnivore

Aug 2, 2005
bremen, germany
it might be that the recent bans are directly connected to the use of this specific, simple maphap program, which was spread very widely in the first few days of the ladder. if you cheated before, there is a very good chance to get away with it.

tyvbal

Feb 1, 2005
carnivore said:
it might be that the recent bans are directly connected to the use of this specific, simple maphap program, which was spread very widely in the first few days of the ladder. if you cheated before, there is a very good chance to get away with it.
thanks for reassuring me ^_^

Phyrexial

Jun 23, 2003
forums.diabloii.net
They supposedly have a new anti-hack detection form running so I would advise staying away from future hacks as well. But for the time being, I'd say you're safe if you haven't touched hacks in 1.11 yet.