• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Radament

AssaultedNuts

Aug 16, 2005
Radament

Hello, I just started playing Diablo II for the first time in...a long time.

Anywho, I was wondering if radament got moved with the new patch or anything crazy like that. Last night, I walked right up to the chest in sewers lvl 3 and got the scroll. My quest still says to kill radament. So I scour the sewers (all 3 lvls even) and nothing.

So this morning I reload and the same story--get some axe from the chest, but no radament.

Elgar

May 4, 2004
thats really odd, did you clear the whole level? He might be hiding in a small nook by the chest.

Evrae Altana

Aug 13, 2005
Rubby Ducky
If Radament spawned with the Teleport ability, he could have teleported away from the chest and ended up in a place you already explored.

Agateryon

Mar 3, 2005
Evrae Altana said:
If Radament spawned with the Teleport ability, he could have teleported away from the chest and ended up in a place you already explored.
but its kinda odd that happened 3 times in a row dont you think?

Feb 28, 2004
As far as i know, he can't spawn with Teleportation or any other such special abilities. I assume this was in private games? If so, next time it happens, you could post the game name here and maybe someone could confirm that he's really missing.

Omikron8

Jun 28, 2003
Radament is the same as any non act boss in later difficulties, one extra mod for nightmare, two extra mods for hell. These CAN include teleportation. I don't see why it could not include teleport since monsters like hephasto/smith can get those mods.

AssaultedNuts

Aug 16, 2005
So the path to the solution ended up fixing the problem...

After one more run-through with no radament, I decided to make an IP game.

Since it was all new maps and stuff, Radament was up in this.

So now I am back to my singe player business.

Thanks for the help!

Phesto

Aug 2, 2005
I'd like to point out that he won't always be standing anywhere near the chest, or the room with the chest. I once found him tucked into one of the many thin paths that line the rooms of the sewers. I almost couldn't find him, and it wasn't a matter of him having partially chased me or my minions without me noticing.