• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Quiestion about BO Casting weapon on the switch

undertiming

Aug 3, 2005
washington
Quiestion about BO Casting weapon on the switch

Okay I'm just wondering. Most people use +3 warcry weapons on their switch right? But I was wondering would the IDEAL switch be two +6 BO CTAs? Or is there some loophole that wouldn't make this work. ANd if it does work how come I don't hear about more people doing this? Thanks.

Nilaripper

Aug 5, 2005
Vienna,Austria
undertiming said:
Okay I'm just wondering. Most people use +3 warcry weapons on their switch right? But I was wondering would the IDEAL switch be two +6 BO CTAs? Or is there some loophole that wouldn't make this work. ANd if it does work how come I don't hear about more people doing this? Thanks.

The answer: there is a cap of +3 on CTA for barbarians. For example if a sorc uses trang gloves and trang belt she doesnt get +18 fireball either(+3 here also). I think if there wasnt a cap like this the chars would be too powerful.
There was an interesting thread about this topic in the barb forum i red a
couple of months ago, but unfortunately i cant find it.
Well, the barb expert was faster.... :lol: