• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Quick! Which way to get to -Level 2 Sewers- in Act 3? ifra

Blascid

Jan 7, 2005
Quick! Which way to get to -Level 2 Sewers- in Act 3?

Quick! Which way to get to -Level 2 Sewers- in Act 3 from Level One?

Crudesash68

Jun 25, 2003
Las Vegas, NV
Visit site
Blascid said:
Quick! Which way to get to -Level 2 Sewers- in Act 3 from Level One?

Look for the area on teh map which has a moat all around it, and a pack of bats; led by a SuperUnique, Riftwing something or other...the entrance is where he is. Good luck finding it; level one of the sewers is huge.

Steve

Blascid

Jan 7, 2005
Haha, that was about the fastest I'm EVER gone through that place, pure luck! I enter, take 15 paces to the Northeast-I'm there.

Haha, awesome :)

AlterEgo

Jun 22, 2003
still playing a little
Visit site
I've read (and experienced) that one of the better ways to find that area Crudesash describes is to enter at the "north-western" entrance on the Upper Kurast map and then explore the edge of the map, going clockwise. (This isn't a perfect system, just works a lot :) )

Stay on the edge and don't go to the middle - you'll find it fairly quickly.

edit: A little late...but would my tip have worked?

Crudesash68

Jun 25, 2003
Las Vegas, NV
Visit site
AlterEgo said:
I've read (and experienced) that one of the better ways to find that area Crudesash describes is to enter at the "north-western" entrance on the Upper Kurast map and then explore the edge of the map, going clockwise. (This isn't a perfect system, just works a lot :) )

Stay on the edge and don't go to the middle - you'll find it fairly quickly.

Heh...and I always wandered around like a rat in a...nevermind.

Steve

Blascid

Jan 7, 2005
AlterEgo said:
edit: A little late...but would my tip have worked?

Nods, it would've been perfect. I entered in the Bazzar(Spl?) and it was right there, but I didn't feel like traveling above ground, so I took the Sewers to Upper Kurast. I got out at the spot you were talking about, the upper west, but it only took me about 3 minutes to get there.

So if I were to orginaly take that way in and travel along the wall, going down, counter-clock wise(As you said) I would've made it there in 3 minutes, which STILL would've been a record.

:)