• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Quick suggestion

-Ferro-

Jun 25, 2003
Around my PC, actually.
Visit site
I would say tomby since you can get CB from gear, by this you will have more spped and damage. But I wouldnt put a Lo rune on a non-eth tomb, is not such a good weapon imo. 2*15ias/any mod like resits, or low %ed + 40%ed jool would be better, IMO

SPIDERfrank

Jun 24, 2003
US East Realm
Visit site
-Ferro- said:
I would say tomby since you can get CB from gear, by this you will have more spped and damage. But I wouldnt put a Lo rune on a non-eth tomb, is not such a good weapon imo. 2*15ias/any mod like resits, or low %ed + 40%ed jool would be better, IMO

I thought you need 2 shaels and a Zod in an ethereal one? If you don't have those 2 shaels, you won't reach 7/4 fpa though, correct? And without a zod, well, forget it. Am I wrong?

-Ferro-

Jun 25, 2003
Around my PC, actually.
Visit site
Yes you are right, 7/4 is only achieved with 2 *shael (40 ias) on an eth one since the other socket is for a zod. But if you add 30 ias (2*jools) you hit at 8/4, not big diference (just the first swing goes one frame slower, the 4 follwing run at 4) specially if u are to do pvm. Even in pvp, my fury wolfs uses a 2*3xed/15 ias+zod on an eth tomb reaver; would a double shael be better? dont think that much, on an eth the 2 jools add so nice damage (1002 max damage weapon). And there is also the style thing, I cant dropp 2 shaels on a 26x%ed eth tomb :pPPP