• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Questions about the ubers

gray element

Jul 31, 2005
America
Questions about the ubers

You have your ubers right? Transmute the three body parts in act 5 and it opens the portal to tristram, right? But my question is when you fight the ubers, can you not make a tp back to town, but instead only go back to town through the spawned red portal? What happens if you do make a tp back to town, do the ubers disappear? I have heard a lot of different answers on this so i was posting this to try to get an exact, correct answer.
Your responses would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

Necrochild313

Jun 24, 2003
Sex: Age:
Visit site
gray element said:
You have your ubers right? Transmute the three body parts in act 5 and it opens the portal to tristram, right? But my question is when you fight the ubers, can you not make a tp back to town, but instead only go back to town through the spawned red portal? What happens if you do make a tp back to town, do the ubers disappear? I have heard a lot of different answers on this so i was posting this to try to get an exact, correct answer.
Your responses would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

It's rather odd that you've heard different responses. The simple matter is is that when you try to cast a town portal in "uber trist" nothing happens. IIRC it just makes the "scroll" sound without any effect (the tp scroll doesn't go away either)