• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Questions about my diablo program

tacojoeflow

Aug 9, 2005
NC
Questions about my diablo program

K ever since i downloaded v1.11 patch, I go into bnet like usual but something messed up keeps happening. After about 3 minutes my diablo2 program automatically minimizes its self. well I reopen it and about 3 min later it does it again. This is starting to get frusterating cause everytime it does it I die 8/9 times. Plz if anyone knows what the problem is Id be really appreciative on getting help..

Thank you

nobodyknows :mad:

mhl12

Jul 3, 2004
USA
first, uninstall any 3rd party programs that you may be using (hacks, bots, etc.) and do a virus scan. Then, reinstall d2 and see if anything changes or not.

Astra

Aug 3, 2003
Visit site
Check to make sure you don't have a virus scanner or something similar running in the background. I was having a problem with my game minimizing and it turned out AVG was starting a virus scan, and the new window it popped up switched focus from my game. I managed not to die during all the minimizing/maximizing, which is something of a miracle.

Firvagor

Jul 7, 2005
NH, USA
Make sure that when your online you don't have any automatic updaters on, otherwise they'll keep interrupting your game because of any popups that might appear. Anything else you have running in the background (taskbar programs, downloads, etc) will also do this.

Orphan

May 23, 2004
Additionally, it might be a good idea to make sure there's no spyware or malware on your system. There's some useful free programs like Adaware and Spybot that'll help scan and remove them.