• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

question about portals.

Jul 27, 2005
question about portals.

i dont like having same portal oppened every 3 keys i find. (keyhunt+openportal+keyhunt+possibility of opening same portal as previous game)

i dont like having 2 brains and an eye.

now my question is if i collect 9keys (3 of each) and i open it in same game is it possible to have 3 different portals all the time. duriel portal lilith portal izual portal? and possibly open all 4 types of portal?

OR

collect 9keys (3 of each) in same game theres a possibility of opening same portal.. duriel portal and 2 lilith portal?

aman

Assassin Moderator
Mar 23, 2005
Scotland
This is what i have heard from other people round here

If you have all nine keys(3 sets) always open all the portals in the same game this way you will get 3 different portals and hence 3 different body parts.

A word of warning open the portals in different places around act 5 and not near you stash

Hope this helps

Aman

Jul 27, 2005
aman said:
This is what i have heard from other people round here

If you have all nine keys(3 sets) always open all the portals in the same game this way you will get 3 different portals and hence 3 different body parts.

A word of warning open the portals in different places around act 5 and not near you stash

Hope this helps

Aman

thanks ok ill take your word for it ... oh yea ty for the reminder i wont open portals near stash

(2 mins after reading other thread and replying from the quote above... this topic is somewhat similar to "why do i always get forgotten sand" thread.) there4 i appologize for duplicate or similar question..

Apr 23, 2005
I also heard, and it worked for me and my friend, that if you open 1 portal, while holding 1 or 2 body parts in your inventory, it will open the portal to the missing piece...Alike the pre-1.08 bug witht he unique rings.

But, I'm not 100% sure on this, could be a "rumour meeting a funny coincidence" kinda thing.