• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Question about lilth.

gray element

Jul 31, 2005
America
Question about lilth.

I got a key set recently and i transmuted them in act 5 hell and went into the red portal but to my dismay i found the uber version of izual (i guess thats what u could call him) instead of lilth i guess thats what u could call him. I got a meph brain but thats besides the point. Did i do something wrong when transmuting the keys?? Ive only heard of Lilth spawning from the keys not Izual. So, any info on that would be greatly appreciated.

p.s.
say i get another key set and transmute them, if "uber izual" spawns again will i get another meph brain from him or is the body part drop random?
Again, : any info about this would be greatly appreciated being as i am completly confused about the subject :thumbsup:

Evrae Altana

Aug 13, 2005
Rubby Ducky
When you transmute the three keys, you will open one of three portals: Lilith, Uber Izzy, and Uber Duriel. It is randomly decided which opens, unless another portal already exists in the game then the game only picks between the other two.

say i get another key set and transmute them, if "uber izual" spawns again will i get another meph brain from him or is the body part drop random?
Izzy will always drop the Brain. Duriel will always drop the Eye and Lilith will always drop the Horn.