• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Pure Luck

RebirthOfMak

Dec 23, 2004
Pure Luck

I was mfing eldricth with my 40 sorc in the frigid highlands with no mf on... a set ammy pops out i ided and there was tals ammy ^^... :clap:

This was on ladder.. in Norm

Jun 2, 2004
France
RebirthOfMak said:
I was mfing eldricth with my 40 sorc in the frigid highlands with no mf on... a set ammy pops out i ided and there was tals ammy ^^... :clap:

This was on ladder.. in Norm
Exactly what happened to me on the very first days of Ladder Season 2 :eek: ! Same boss, same difficulty level !

Mmmh, maybe there's a bug in the game, that drops Tal's Ammy's on Normal Eldritch on every Ladder resets :lol: !

RebirthOfMak

Dec 23, 2004
Frosty_The_Snowman said:
Exactly what happened to me on the very first days of Ladder Season 2 :eek: ! Same boss, same difficulty level !

Mmmh, maybe there's a bug in the game, that drops Tal's Ammy's on Normal Eldritch on every Ladder resets :lol: !

lol... thats weird...

Dia

Jul 7, 2003
Pwnsylvania
www.digg.com
I've killed two monsters so far that dropped Unique Rings. But some jerk rushed in both times and snagged it.

Moral of the story: get faster Run/Walk boots =]

MapleBarb

Apr 16, 2005
I-bring-realm-down said:
Um rune from NM forge and frosties from baal :p
closests thing for me was al el :thumbsup: :lol: and a pul at the nm forge I know look at from time to time wondering what to trade it for :lol: